The Operations Department is the heart of Reyes Automotive. It consists of 20 Injection Molding presses, 2 Blow Molding presses, and various assembly processes.
Our Quality department strives to be the best, ensuring that every team member fully understands the requirements of our customers to deliver products that satisfy these requirements at a defect free level.
The Production Control department streamlines the work process to ensure that non-value added cost are driven out, and that our Customers accurately receive their orders in a timely fashion.
- ReWorksSA Recycling Certified Gold – 2019
- Toyota Quality Performance Award- 2019
- Operational Excellence Award- 2014, 2017
- Spirit of San Antonio Travis Award-2014
- United Way Star Award-2014
- United Way Pacesetter Award- 2013-2018
- IAC Manufacturing Excellence Silver Award- 2014, 2017
- IAC Manufacturing Excellence Bronze Award- 2012
- Toyota Certificate of Achievement- 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016
- 1 Million Hours without a Lost Time Accident- May 3 2012-February 1 2014
- Bluegrass Automotive Manufacturers Association Certificate of Achievement- 2011 and 2015
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce member since 2007
- Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council
Request a Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our Human Resources representatives? Submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
For Accounting: Do you have questions regarding Accounts Payables? Send us an email email@example.com and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone 210-228-2568 between 08:00 and 19:00 Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak.